Did you know that in 2015, Millennials (20-35 year-olds) surpassed Baby Boomers as the largest segment of workers in business? Did you also know that by 2025, these tech-savvy Millennials will represent 70 percent of the workforce?
Millennials in Business 2005-2025 (percent of workforce)
As a result, you need to make sure that your sales team has the infrastructure for Millennials to be productive and successful. If not, you'll be dealing with the following three issues:
- Limited recruiting success from the fastest growing segment of the talent pool
- Higher turnover costs from them leaving your company and going to your competitors
- Poor morale if your office apps and sales productivity tools are old-school and not the latest technology
We specialize in helping companies find and implement the latest technology to improve sales productivity and grow their business. Well, it turns out that Millennials expect state-of-the-art sales technology and want to work at a company where they can continue to learn, grow and be recognized. So here are five technology-related projects that you can implement now to help recruit and keep your top workers happy:
- Upgrade older client / server technology with cloud / mobile / add-on solutions
- Establish a technology training program for all employees to reduce turnover
- Provide technology coaching as appropriate to increase productivity
- Implement employee recognition systems and programs to increase motivation
- Implement new human resource cloud-based applications for managers and employees
Contact us for a free consultation on any of these technology-related projects to increase your Millennials' sales productivity.
Photo credit: ambro-freedigitalphotos