The latest technology is rapidly changing the way we do business today. Technology can either help you grow your organization and recruit talented newer employees, or you can ignore it and hope your current and new competiton doesn't take your future and existing customers.
Where We Can Help
- Marketing Webinars - Industry Speaker
- Management Meetings - Best Technology for the Next Year
- Sales Team Meetings - Technology Best Practices
- CEO Conferences - Future Trends
- Trade Shows - Product Trends
- User Groups - Tech Tips and Best Practices
Popular Topics in 2015
- The Future of Technology and the Impact on Jobs
- Top Technology Trends in Business
- Top Sales Productivity Technology
- Consumer Electronics Show (CES) 2015 Trends
- Tips for Reducing Stress and Increasing Productivity in Business
Barry Ross is a frequent Industry Speaker at conferences, webinars, user groups and special events. He specializes in how to use the latest technology to grow your business.
Barry has over 20 years experience helping leading companies in all industries to better improve their sales performance and operations. He advises company executives on sales productivity technology, partner programs and industry tech trends. He also offers Coaching on the latest cloud, mobile, internet of things (IOT), 3D printing and wearable technology that can help grow a business and make a team more productive.
He has served as the Vice President of Technology and on the Board of Directors for the Silicon Valley American Marketing Association (for two years) and was elected President and on the Board of Directors (for 8 years) of the American Teleservices Association, Northern California Chapter.
Barry speaks and writes on the latest Technology & Industry Trends, Business Productivity Best Practices, High-Tech Solutions, CRM Problems and Fixes, and on Consumer Electronics.
"We invited Barry to speak each of the last three years at our annual Educational Seminar for 50 business owners of Northern California community association management companies. His written evaluations from the audience were amongst the top received by any speaker at all our events."
- David Levy, Partner, Levy, Erlanger & Company