Other CRM Systems vs Salesforce
Salesforce.com is now the leading Customer Relationship (CRM) system available. There are dozens of other CRM solutions, but most large enterprises and venture-funded startups default to buying or converting to Salesforce. As soon as you mention that you're looking at CRM software, you will usually be asked if you are installing Salesforce.com. These days, everybody has heard of the company - so be prepared to answer that question.
Unfortunately, Salesforce.com has become very complex over the last ten years. Many companies do not need all the features and flexibility of Salesforce. The user interface (UI) can be challenging for many people and there are dozens of add-on products to make using it much more productive. All these add-on products get very expensive, very fast.
In addition, many companies have had to rush the installation, made implementation mistakes or have grown rapidly from the initial implementation resulting in reduced sales productivity. That's where we come in to help.
Typically, we are brought in as Tech Advisors or Coaches to help your people improve sales productivity.
Where We Can Make a Difference
- Evaluate Salesforce vs other CRMs for your business
- Implementation advice and guidance
- Coach new managers that have never implemented CRMs
- Independent review of your CRM use
- Join a project management team as an independent voice
- Implementation advice as it happens
- Help find reliable CRM resources
- Reduce your cost of CRM support
- Review existing implementations
- Identify sales productivity weaknesses
- Dramatically improve CRM utilization
- Getting the best price from a CRM before you commit
- Executive involvement in projects
- Increase revenue per rep
- Increase sales productivity
- Improve sales reporting
- Increase best practices
- Speed up the implementation time
- Lower the cost of Salesforce (per seat, implementation & support)
- Lower the cost of sales
- Reduce costly mistakes
- Reduce your CRM support costs
- Reduce purchasing extra seats that aren't used
- Reduce bad performance reviews from poor implementation
Over the years we've implemented or managed organizations with over a dozen different CRM systems. We've learned that many of them kinda suck and all of them have different types of limitations. So our general philosophy is to acknowledge the limits, problems and issues... and just focus on what works, create the best workflows and processes and keep focused on selling each month.
Improve your productivity and increase sales using your CRM.
"Barry completed a CRM Assessment and provided Coaching to our Inside Sales Team on Best Practices, Key Metrics and Reporting. This helped us considerably improve the process and technology which increased our productivity substantially"
- Mike Harrigan, former VP Business Development and Co-Founder Shortel