The Digital Transformation megatrend is dramatically changing the way executives, management and employees collaborate and communicate in the workplace. With technology evolving at such a rapid pace, it's more important now than ever before to keep up your skill sets and adapt to new ways of doing business. More than 50-percent of the jobs of tomorrow aren't even in existence at this time - infact no one has even thought of them yet! Continuous learning, personal development and coaching are a necessity in all aspects of life to survive and thrive the Digital Transformation megatrend that is just beginning.Read More
Over the last 20 years of helping companies increase productivity, we found that implementing a quality training program is the number one way to improve productivity, increase retention and morale in a company. The better your people know software and cloud services, the more productive they can be.
In our own company, we 've moved from face-to-face training to cloud-based video training. We add lots of new software each year and want to learn without the added expense and time of traveling to training classes. We're amazed at how wonderful the training classes have been to watch and use to improve our skill sets. The instructors have been excellent. They know their stuff and do a great job in making the subjects interesting.Read More
Small Business is always looking for the best return on investment when investing time and money in new technology. Web Conferencing and Seminar Technology allows you to save money and improve productivity within 2-3 months of the implementation. The service is easy to use and all training is done over the web while in your own office. Some of the Benefits include:
- Immediately reduce Travel Time and Costs
- Increase the Number and Quality of Sales Leads
- Improve the Speed and Number of Product Demos
- Allow Senior Management to attend more Prospect and Customer Meetings
- Reduce the Sales Cycle Time to Close New Business
- Reduce the time and cost of New Product Introductions
There are plenty of alternatives out in the marketplace. Here are a few of our favorites:
- Skype - Free Version, a low cost business service, Very Low Cost International Meetings and very easy to use on a PC or Mac Skype for Business
- GoToMeeting - Overall Favorite. Easy to use and manage GoToMeeting Free Trial + $10 Off.
- WebEx - Owned by Cisco, the User Interface is a little dated. Best for larger companies. Webex Info
- AnyMeeting - Free Webinar Service for up to 250 attendees - anymeeting.com
- Zoho Meeting - 1-User Free Version, Low Cost Versions, Works well with other Zoho Applications. Zoho Meeting Info
Hope this helps with selecting a top web meeting and web seminar vendor. Do you have any other suggestions or comments about the vendor?