Question: Should I buy iPad Tablets for my Small Business? ...or another manufacturer's Tablets?
Answer: This is an easy answer - YES!. For now, you should buy an iPad Tablet! In 2011, 85-90% of all Tablets sold are Apple iPads. They own the market.
However, there are a few exceptions that you should check out:
- If you just hate Apple and Apple products, buy the Samsung Android 10" Tablet. Do not buy the Motorola Tablets...yet.
- If you love RIM (Blackberry Smartphones), you should look at the RIM Tablet... and wait until next year for the new model.
- If you love HP (or the old Palm), sorry... as of 8/18/2011 HP cancelled the product line. Look at the Samsung Android Tablets.
- If you love Google (Android), you should buy the Samsung 10" Tablet. It is the best product next to the Apple iPad.
- If you are Tech Nerd or Geek, you should buy the Samsung 10" Tablet.... but first look at the Apple iPad. You maybe very surprised.
- If you love the Amazon (Kindle eBook Reader), you could buy the new Amazon Kindle 7" Fire Tablet...or you may want to wait until Q2 2012 to see if Amazon comes out with a new 10" Tablet. The 10" Tablet is expected to be a much better product than the 1st 7" Tablet announced in September 2011.
That's about it!
Top 5 reasons for buying the iPad (over other Tablets) for your Small Business:
- The Easy of Use & User Interface is so much better than all the other Tablets - Greatly Reduces Your Training and Support Costs
- There are significantly more applications that can make your people much more productive when working.
- Boost Employee Morale (and Productivity) - This is one of the few products that greatly improves productivity and employee morale at the same time.
- Better Security - The iPad App Store is a closed system that greatly reduces the potential for applications with viruses.
- In our experience, the Apple Store is a great place for FREE help. The AT&T, Verizon, Sprint and Best Buy Stores are not much help.
We purchased the Apple iPad to test in May 2011. The bottom line is that it's one of the most useful business products we have ever used.
In 2012, there will be another round of new Tablet products that should dramatically expand the alternatives for Small Business tablets. However, for now, the new iPad is the superior product according to almost all top analysts.
Please contact us if you have any questions, need more info... or just reply with a comment below.