Have you ever dreamed about working from the beach on a nice sunny day? Recently, I was drinking my coffee in the morning and using my iPhone to check appointments for the day. I heard on the radio that it was going to be 90 degrees by mid-day. When I checked my emails, I saw that a meeting after lunch was rescheduled... so I started thinking about that 90 degrees and remembered that one of our local beaches in Half Moon Bay, California had a very good wireless data signal from AT&T (seriously, don't laugh).Read More
Small Business is always looking for the best return on investment when investing time and money in new technology. Web Conferencing and Seminar Technology allows you to save money and improve productivity within 2-3 months of the implementation. The service is easy to use and all training is done over the web while in your own office. Some of the Benefits include:
- Immediately reduce Travel Time and Costs
- Increase the Number and Quality of Sales Leads
- Improve the Speed and Number of Product Demos
- Allow Senior Management to attend more Prospect and Customer Meetings
- Reduce the Sales Cycle Time to Close New Business
- Reduce the time and cost of New Product Introductions
There are plenty of alternatives out in the marketplace. Here are a few of our favorites:
- Skype - Free Version, a low cost business service, Very Low Cost International Meetings and very easy to use on a PC or Mac Skype for Business
- GoToMeeting - Overall Favorite. Easy to use and manage GoToMeeting Free Trial + $10 Off.
- WebEx - Owned by Cisco, the User Interface is a little dated. Best for larger companies. Webex Info
- AnyMeeting - Free Webinar Service for up to 250 attendees - anymeeting.com
- Zoho Meeting - 1-User Free Version, Low Cost Versions, Works well with other Zoho Applications. Zoho Meeting Info
Hope this helps with selecting a top web meeting and web seminar vendor. Do you have any other suggestions or comments about the vendor?