What types of business services do you provide to Small & Midsize Businesses?
- Management Coach on New Technology, such as Social Networking
- Customer Acquisition – Specialists in Web-based Leads and Sales Programs
- Customer Retention – Grow Existing Customer Sales & Satisfaction Programs
- CRM Infrastructure – Strategies, Planning, Vendor Selection and Implementation
- Inside Sales – Build, Audit, Metrics, Reporting, Outsourcing or Improve Sales Programs
How do we work with you?
- We are usually retained as part-time help to accomplish key productivity projects that need to be implemented in a limited amount of time
- Our consultants typically work from 4 to 32 hours per week on client assignments
- Our job is to get projects completed ASAP
- We provide strategy, planning, project management, technology, industry knowledge, coaching, training, outsourcing and leadership resources to the organization
What makes your services different from your competition?
- Success in building world-class sales, marketing and customer service infrastructure for fast growing high-tech companies
- We focus on improving sales productivity…. this results in making better use of existing resources. Your cost-of-sales goes down.
- Experience in selling and lead generation of complex products over the phone, Internet, and integrating with an outside sales force and channels
- Technology Vision with Practical Evaluations for Productivity this Year
- Quality People
- Focus on Customer Satisfaction
- Business-to-Business Selling Experience
- People Development
- Win-Win Relationships
How do you work with Strategic Partners?
- Our management works with results-oriented vendors that provide high-quality and cost-effective solutions
- We are happy to work with a client’s existing vendors or we can bring in one of our strategic partners to accomplish a project
- The vendors can subcontract to our Firm or work directly for our clients
Do you receive any commissions from vendors or other partners?
- Over the last five years, almost all vendors in the high-tech industry have some sort of small partner referral or commission fees built into their product pricing.
- Customers do NOT pay a higher fee as a result of this pricing structure.
Do you specialize in any particular industry?
- Property Management / Real Estate
- Green / Alternative Energy
- Healthcare / Biotechnology
How do you charge for services?
- We have an minimum retainer that may be applied to one or more projects
- We are also open to discussing a combination of a retainer plus stock incentives or bonuses