What types of business services do you provide?
- CRM Assessments - Increase your sales and CRM utilization. Our CRM Assessments will help improve your sales productivity by finding new ways to improve using your existing technology and identifying new add-on CRM technology "that works."
- Partner Programs - Accelerate your sales by significantly upgrading your Partner Program. We can help you save time and resources by developing, building and implementing a fully automated Partner Program within a few weeks.
- Tech Advice - Get expert Tech Advice on finding the latest technology solutions to accelerate your sales and help you transform and grow your business.
What types of projects do we work on?
- Salesforce - We can help you fix Salesforce or other CRMs, increase your CRM utilization and assist you in building a world-class sales team by taking your CRM technology to the next level.
- Other CRMs vs Salesforce - We can assist you in evaluating other CRM systems vs Salesforce, offer implementation advice and guidance, and provide an independent review of your CRM use to help your people improve sales productivity.
- Evernote Business - Increase Sales Productivity (Evernote Business Certified Consultant - EBCC).
- Customer Success Surveys - As an independent company, we can get invaluable feedback on how you can improve your sales process.
- Guest Speaker - Expert speaker at your webinars, conferences and special events.
- Coaching & Leadership Development - We offer personal coaching and mentoring for executives, managers and professionals. Our focus is on helping you improve your sales performance, productivity, use of technology, leadership development, customer relationships, customer success, career planning, people management and communications.
- Task Force/Committee Tech Advisor - As an independent outside advisor, we can often give a fresh, timely and valuable industry (and vendor) perspective to the team. We can help you evaluate vendors for your business, offer implementation advice and guidance, dramatically improve technology utilization and productivity.
- Technology Assessments - Move to the latest technology that will grow your business. We provide Technology Assessments that are a fast, easy and low-cost way to evaluate your current technology situation and give you a simple plan for moving forward at your own pace.
- Silicon Valley Strategic Partner - If you don't have a Silicon Valley presence, put us on retainer as your Strategic Partner to represent your company and help promote your products and/or services in Silicon Valley and the San Francisco Bay Area.
What's the difference between our Tech Advisors for Business and our Personal Coaching services?
- Our Tech Advisors focus on increasing your business sales, improving sales productivity using the latest technology and helping you transform and grow your business. By bringing us in as a Tech Advisor, you get an important outside perspective to help your team deal with rapidly changing technology.
- Our Coaching & Leadership Development focuses on helping individuals improve their personal success, performance and productivity, leadership development, career planning, people management and communications, and achieve their goals.
How do we work with you?
- We usually work on a project basis - or we can work on an hourly, daily or monthly retainer
- Companies retain us to help accomplish key productivity projects that need to be implemented in a limited amount of time
- Our consultants typically work from 4 to 32 hours per week on client assignments
- Our job is to get projects completed ASAP
- We provide an independent perspective, strategy, planning, project management, technology, industry knowledge, coaching, training, outsourcing and leadership resources to the organization
Why use us?
- We're experienced in building world-class sales technology systems
- Live and breathe the latest technology every day and bring that understanding and knowledge to our customers
- We can help review and evaluate the overwhelming number of CRM solutions that could improve your productivity
- Help make complex technology easy to understand
- 20 years of implementing and managing 12 different CRM Systems
- Help you understand the latest technology trends
- Think strategically but act tactically when working with our customers
- Experienced executives who work on your projects
- Cloud, mobile and wearable solution focused
- We think outside the box
- We play win-win
- Offer an independent perspective on technology recommendations and find the best solutions for your company
How do you work with Strategic Partners?
- Our management team works with results-oriented vendors that provide high-quality and cost-effective solutions
- We're happy to work with a customer's existing vendors or we can bring in one of our strategic partners to accomplish a project
- The vendors can subcontract to our Firm or work directly for you
Do you receive any commissions from Vendors or other Partners?
- Over the last five years, almost every vendor in the high-tech industry has some sort of small partner referral or commission fees built into their product pricing.... we participate in most programs. It represents a very small percent of our business income (less than 5%)
- Customers do NOT pay a higher fee as a result of this pricing structure
Which Industries do you have experience?
- Financial Services
- Property Management / Real Estate
- Green / Alternative Energy
- Music / Entertainment
- Government - USA and Foreign
- Healthcare / Biotechnology
How do you charge for services?
- We have a minimum retainer that we apply to one or more projects
- We are also open to discussing a combination of a fee plus stock incentives or bonuses
- Our High-Tech Advisory and Coaching sessions are offered on an hourly, daily, weekly or monthly rate
What does your logo represent?
- Our logo represents "thinking outside the box"