Many Small Businesses are looking to increase sales this year by expanding or upgrading an Inside Sales Program. In this article we outline the Top Five business-to-business strategies for implementing fast-selling Inside Sales Teams in a company.
There are many factors that determine which strategy is best for your organization. Although Social Networking and Marketing are very Hot Topics this year, you still need a fast-moving, high quality sales team to grow a small businesses. The common benefits of adding or expanding inside sales programs include:
- Shifting more experienced (and more expensive) Field Sales Reps to Higher-End Sales Opportunities
- Reducing the Cost of overall Sales Resources
- Establishing Sales Coverage around the US and World
- Responding to Sales Inquiries Faster
- Building a Sales Infrastructure that is flexible and can continue to quickly Grow Sales
Note: For this article we define Inside Sales Reps as staff with “Sales” Skills and Training. Reps that only focus on Social Marketing, Lead Qualification, Lead Generation and Demand Generation are NOT addressed in this article.